What Is Yours?
I thought that I should do more research about my sleep personality and ran across a great article that
really helped. I was amazed to find there might be a relationship
between my sleep position and my personality.
Fetal Sleep Position
A recent study found that there are six common ways people sleep
and the researcher said that your personality does effect the position
in which you sleep. The results of the study are below.
Six most common sleep positions:
- Fetal, on side with bent knees (41%) = Personality: tough on the
outside, sensitive, shy and quick to relax
- Log, on side (15%) = Personality: easy-going and sociable,
trusting of strangers and gullible
- Yearner (13%), on side with arms stretched out = Personality:
open natured, slow to reach decisions, suspicious, cynical and
reluctant to change
- Solider, flat on back (8%) = Personality: quiet, reserved, set
high standards for themselves and others and doesn’t like a fuss
- Free faller (7%) on stomach with hands above their head=
Personality: brash, thin-skinned, outward confidence and responds
poorly to criticism
- Starfish (5%) on back with arms above their head = Personality:
a great friend, happiest out of spotlight, good listeners and has a
willingness to help
When I have a great night’s sleep – I don’t toss or turn and am a
What position do you sleep in?
Do the study’s results reflect your personality?
top of Sleep Personality
Other related pages at Relax and Sleep
Cures For Insomnia :
Insomnia Cure Bath
Breathing Technique :
Deep Meditation Music :
How To Fall Asleep :
Insomnia Solution :